Justin Harvey, CFP
Founder, APM Wealth
Proud dad & Physician Spouse
Hi, I’m Justin.
I met my wife, Sarah, when she was an MS3. Together we have experienced the ups and downs common to physician families, including:
- having a kid during residency
- six-figure student loans
- business ownership
- cross-country relocations (x 2)
- coordinating schedules between two working parents and a nanny, and
- lots of moving parts, both personally and financially.
A few years ago, I decided that I wanted to build a firm that served families just like mine, in a way that was so weirdly deep and specific that there wouldn’t be another firm quite like it. It’s been an awesome journey so far.
More About Me
- Favorite Portland hangs (so far): Meat Cheese Bread, Whiskey Library
- Current favorite podcasts: How I Built This, The Tim Ferriss Show, The Moment, Akimbo
- Favorite book to read to Cal: Little Blue Truck Leads The Way